- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:08 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Intermitent authentication problem through outlook
- Replies: 0
- Views: 111
Got a client who is using Outlook 2003 and they keep getting prompted for the password. It works for a while and then promts for the password again. They are getting prompted several times a day. We have verified the connection setings Also doubt it is a connection setting due to it being intermiten...
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:22 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: ISP blocking port 25!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1143
I just ran into this issue and found a solution that worked. I edited the /opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/master.cf fileand uncommented the following line:#submission inet n - n - - smtpdthen retart the smtp serverThis tells the zimbra server to listen on port 587 (Authenticated smtp) and it worked fine he...