[quote user="1048cvidal"]Some years ago Julien Couvreur wrote an extension that I continue to use with minor changes. It solves the "mailto:" issue quite neatly.
That's really great. Do you need to have grease monkey installed for this to work?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:04 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: How to show forwarding address
- Replies: 7
- Views: 702
Did you ever find a solution for this? We're facing the exact same situation right now. It seems that quite a few of our users gave out their usernames.
- Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: support for Firefox 3 mailto protocol handler?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1651
I'm wondering if anyone has gotten the mailto links to work properly in the Zimbra web client in Firefox 3.I've set up a test zimbra application using the URL: Unfortunately">http://zimbraserver/zimbra/?view=compose&to=%sUnfortunately that results in the To field having mailto:addre...
I've recently had a user complain about not receiving mail for all of November. Upon inspection her account had the "disable local delivery" box checked an no forwarding address. This make me a little nervous. Is there any way that I can search for other accounts that might have this f...