I'm getting the same or similar. Sometimes during the day it's more frequent then other.
Running CentOS 6.4x86 - Zimbra 8.0.5 OSE
Anything that can be changed to get around this?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: zimbra.log empty after rotate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 885
I just setup a new Zimbra server on Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS. All seems well but I noticed today when I tried to trace some email delivery issues that my zimbra.log is empty since this morning. Yesterday it worked fine.I've tried to restart the server (multiple times) but didn't do anything.....
- Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Solaris 10 5.0 build released!
- Replies: 48
- Views: 2806
- Mon May 05, 2008 1:47 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: [SOLVED] Zimbra Logger Database file gone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 211
I'm having issues with my stats for quite a while, but thought to repair it today. I've seen the WIKI pages to do a REPAIR TABLE but to no avail.Actually the whole raw_logs.MYD file is gone/missing! The MYI and FRM file are still there but the data is gone.I've searched for reparing the ...