I did get it fixed by erasing the sync history from the iSync preferences panel. What version should I be using?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:29 am
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: zimbra helper app and OS X 10.5
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1211
I've seen similar behavior. In fact, when I try to resync, the whole process hangs half-way through reloading my calendar entries. All I can do is force quit. :mad: