I did get it fixed by erasing the sync history from the iSync preferences panel. What version should I be using?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:29 am
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: zimbra helper app and OS X 10.5
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1000
I've seen similar behavior. In fact, when I try to resync, the whole process hangs half-way through reloading my calendar entries. All I can do is force quit. :mad: