Thanks for your answer. Waiting for testing the new beta.
Could you drop a hint when ZCA 7 GA will be available? Q3, Q4 or 2012?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Encoding for html emails with inline image - printing
- Replies: 0
- Views: 242
HI.WE'VE GOT PROBLEM WITH CHARACTER ENCODING IN PRINTED MAILS IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6.0, WINDOWS LIVE (WIN7) THAT COMES FROM ZIMBRA SERVER.THE PROCEDURE: CREATE HTML EMAIL IN ZIMBRA (WEBCLIENT OR ZD) WITH ACCENTED CHARACTERS ADD IMAGE TO THE MESSAGE BODY (TICK THE OPTION IN ATTACH FILE DIALOG) AND ...
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:04 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra Desktop - on-the-road sync
- Replies: 0
- Views: 172
I'm trying to find out how syncing for Zimbra Desktop works. I'm testing ZD v.1.0.4 and ZDv2 beta3 on WinXP.The scenario is for a user on-the-road with slow and expansive connection (GPRS).1/ Is it possible to sync only message headers (without attachments)? And download attachment when read...