- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.6 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 45 matches
No problem. I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of response from Zimbra. I don't expect this to be a well supported feature at all. I had issues on our initial install with NC12 and support was no help whatsoever. I was able to get it working thanks to the community, but for an ent...
- Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:34 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Drive
- Topic: This Zimbra Drive thing - is it any good? :)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 380
I don't have any experience with Owncloud, but we are running Nextcloud. There are hosted options as well, but we are running it on our own network and are going to move away from using dropbox. The integration within Zimbra is pretty basic. You can't save an attachment directly to Drive. You need t...
I found a work-around. Credit goes to Azylog on github for most of this. https://github.com/ZeXtras/zimbra-drive/issues/23 Pretty simple : just change lines : class OC_User_Zimbra extends \OC_User_Backend to : class OC_User_Zimbra extends \OC\User\Backend In 3 files : oc_user_zimbra.php, abstractzim...
I've been running Nextcloud 12 with Zimbra 8.8.5 and it's been working great. Yesterday, however, there was a shiny "upgrade to Nextcloud 13" button and I couldn't resist. This of course broke the integration between Zimbra and Nextcloud because the Zimbradrive app in Nextcloud only suppor...
- Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:37 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Drive
- Topic: Error Uploading File dan Unknown Error Code
- Replies: 5
- Views: 895
I think this case is solved I follow the guidelines here https://github.com/ZeXtras/zimbra-drive/issues/17 I simply modify this file abstractzimbrausersbackend.php then I modify this line : return http_build_query($fields); change to : $postfields = http_build_query($fields); return urldecode($post...
- Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:31 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: 8.6 install.sh - Proxy / Memcache Install?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1054
You need to download the 8.6 installer from Zimbra's site first. Extract it then you run the install.sh from there this time adding memchached and proxy during the install. After the install you need to run a couple of commands to enable the proxy. There is a guide here: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki...
- Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Calendaring Syncing with 3rd Party Software
- Replies: 2
- Views: 210
We have a custom software that has built in calendaring. It can dump those entries into an Exchange server calendar. I tried inputting the Zimbra server and of course that didn't work. I contacted the Vendor and they will only support Exchange, but are working on gmail sync as well. They have no...
Just a heads up. I installed iOS 5 beta last night on my iPhone 4. Syncing with Zimbra is still working the same as usual, with one added bonus. Task syncing (iOS calls this reminders) is now working with Zimbra. I have been waiting for this for ages so very happy to see it's added.