- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 135 matches
Did something change with the Spamassassin config in 8.0.x? For some reason, none of my custom scores are being loaded. I have tried modifying the following files with no success (always followed by a Zimbra restart):/opt/zimbra/conf/salocal.cf.in /opt/zimbra/conf/salocal.cf /opt/zimbra/sa/salocal.c...
[quote user="quanah"]Why? it does nothing unless you configure it to.[/QUOTE]Because I configured it at one point, and now I don't want to use it. So the question remains... How do I disable opendkim? I currently have 2 opendkim processes running:zimbra 23973 1 0 Nov26 ? 00:00:00 /opt/...
- Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: IMAP - Dropping connection (max connections exceeded)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7025
We are getting the same errors.
[quote user="BarefootPanda"]I've noticed since upgrading to Zim 8 that my users are complaining about iOS and battery issues.Accounts that had always been setup and had normal battery life are now killing the devices. iPads and iPhones will go from full charge to 50% with no use in aro...