I am a newbie to Zimbra and i was wondering if there`s a simple way where in i get a user`s meeting /appointments alerts using a web service call so as to display the list on my application.
Please provide some pointers as to where i need to start looking ..
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: how to fetch appointments or meeting alerts using webservice from java client
- Replies: 1
- Views: 233