- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 am
- Forum: General Zimbra Feedback
- Topic: New Zimbra One
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2803
I hate to install anything java on my computer there are many light weight programming languages now more efficient than java shouldnt Zimbra consider creating a new product line for the future? Zimbra Server on Dotnet One Core [using the power of F# and C#] Xamarin Desktop and Mobile Clients? or Zi...
Hi Experts,Pl help me out here...our company uses zcs on 2 email@example.com @domain2.com - both uses same storage space.in domain2 25% email ids are used in HQ 25% email ids are used in RO1 25% email ids are used in RO2 still all the emails have same storage space.is it possible to configure like...
- Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 am
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Outlook crashes after installing the connector
- Replies: 5
- Views: 539
I installed zdesktop :eek: and it imported few emails and now i want to import that emails from zdesktop to outlook, pls give me a link for that tools:confused: