- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:00 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Outlook connector available as .exe for Wine install?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1559
I am also keen to use the zimbra connector under Crossover Linux. The ZimbraOlkConnector-5.0.19_GA_3082_5.0.3141.19.msi runs fine until it pops up a message saying Outlook is not installed. Has anyone found a way to make it work, or copied a zimbra connector profile from a windows machine to a Linux...
- Thu May 28, 2009 3:34 am
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Failure communicating with remote server
- Replies: 4
- Views: 606
I had the same problem. Clicked setup>reset. That re-loaded all my messages. Next time I logged on, same problem again. Error log below: Failure communicating with remote server. Please try again later.Debug message: resource unreachable: Internal Server ErrorException:com.zimbra.common.service.Serv...