- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
[quote user="ski4404"]I see this too, the prompt is for permission to run "helper.exe", which is unsigned and has no publisher information. It looks like it has something to do with mapi but I'm really not sure. This didn't happen in previous versions.[/QUOTE]I am seeing ...
I am seeing the same problems as whileworth. Sometimes spell checker works great, sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes it seems related to saving a draft of an email and reopening, but not always. I attached a screen shot of an example of the spell checker not working correctly.Other people have...
- Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra Desktop Spell Checker not catching most errors
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1235
Has there been any resolution to this problem?I am running Zimbra Desktop build 1593 on WinXP and am experiencing the same thing that bbarons described, where the first mispelling is underlined but all others are not underlined. When I fix the underlined misspelling then the next one is underlined u...