I am about to upgrade Zimbra Network Edition 8.6 running on Centos 7, to 8.8 latest, but should know what will happen to my existing outlook clients (ZCO) ?
Should it be ZCO upgraded before server upgarde or ZCO 8.6 will continue working with Zimbra 8.8 ?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: External cyrus mailbox initial sync fail
- Replies: 0
- Views: 28
Hi,I have a Zimbra Release 6.0.6_GA_2324.RHEL5_20100406144520 RHEL5 FOSS edition. When I set up an external imap mailbox, sync fails with the message "system failure: Synchronization of folder 'Trash' failed, SELECT failed: System I/O error" Tracing it, I found out that zimbra trie...