- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:33 pm
- Forum: Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Topic: Outlook sync client
- Replies: 600
- Views: 37654
There is a LOT of reading and catching up to do in here. I am brand new to Zimbra and Funambol. I am not new to CentOS and not new to the command line and other Linux gynmastics. But before I commit myself to concentrating on all of this stuff, I would like to ask the simple (and likely most repeate...
[quote user="Bill Brock"]plain text authentication. So if the SSL connection is not made, the auth appears as plain text and is not accepted. This is how the SSL connection is enforced. Plus the port is not the issue. An SSL connection can be made using port 25 as long as the server and cl...
[quote user="Bill Brock"]My take on this is the client and server make an SSL connection at which point all communication is encrypted, including the authentication. However, if the authentication takes place before an SSL connection is made then the login would be unencrypted. I believe t...
I too almost jumped out of my skin when I noticed this email sending behavior!! It was then that I recalled seeing the "trusted networks" configuration in the web interface and thought "oh... maybe it's that" then I went to another box on an outside IP address and used telnet...