- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hello everyoneI wonder if its possible to block (temporarily/permanently) an attacker IP address using whatever Zimbra config. I know we can easily achieve that on our firewall, but i wonder if it's possible to locally reject and how to do it directly into Zimbra.My guess would be a spam related...
- Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 pm
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: Zimbra Collaboration Suite Appliance died on me
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3699
well.. i'm no zimbra expert nor ldap, but i'd say that's password mismatchyou could nmap that box to see opened ports, and check if ldap is accepting connections.. or simply telnet localhost 389if you're unable to do that, your ldap is not upif it responds, you can try resetting it (...
- Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Recover data from store folders
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3163
its kind of an old thread, but i'd just like to share with otherson my Zimbra box (see version details on tag), method #1 worked like a charm. although it shows a -d option, when i first tried to use it i got many Java exception errors..so.. since the user just wanted the mail, regardless if it ...