- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Outlook 2011 Mac OS on Zimbra 8.5
- Replies: 1
- Views: 291
We have upgraded to the latest 8.5 release of Zimbra. From my understanding this should now integrate with Outlook on Mac OS - can someone tell me how to set it up and if there is a special component that needs to be installed on the server/client side to make this work? I can't find anything on...
- Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:27 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra connector download URL for MS Outlook
- Replies: 4
- Views: 813
We have upgraded to the latest 8.5 release of Zimbra. From my understanding this should now integrate with Outlook on Mac OS - can someone tell me how to set it up and if there is a special component that needs to be installed on the server side to make this work? I can't find anything on the wi...
[quote user="918jjohnson"]The Zimbra Connector for Outlook works with Microsoft's MAPI connection on Windows Outlook, but interestingly Microsoft doesn't use MAPI for their Mac Outlook product. Instead, the Mac Outlook client connects to the server using an Exchange Web Services (E...
[quote user="cds-aaron"]HiAs far as I can tell there is no zimbra connecter for mac outlook to do all mail, contact and calenders etc. I have opted for imap in outlook, and the Zimbra Connector for Apple iSync to get the contacts and calenders. This has worked until the Maverick release of...
Hey Bill...Thanks for the reply! Perhaps there is a setting somewhere that I'm missing then? I filled a ticket out with TouchDown and after providing the info they wanted, they said that the invite wasn't being attached to the email. I've tried TouchDown, the Native Android client, and E...
I'm having the same issue... calendar invites just show up blank, in touchdown or in the stock android email application. Where do I get the beta for touchdown, not being able to accept/decline, or even see the appointments on my phone makes it pretty worthless. Wondering if VMWare did something...