What a muppet, I had totally missed the update tab....
Good news on the 6 to 7 upgrade.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 am
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: ZCA Patching and Upgrades
- Replies: 2
- Views: 942
Hi,I hope I am posting this in the right place... I am curious as to how to patch the ZCA, should I just apply the normal Zimbra release patches? i.e use the wget to get the patch and then the install.sh file to install it?Also how do I upgrade the appliance from version 6.x to version 7.0 or is it ...