- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Default Calendar selection
- Replies: 1
- Views: 340
I have a client that is looking for this capability...they have a shared calendar and they want to be able to set it as the default when creating appointments...anyway to accomplish this?
If you are trying to login as root to a Linux based appliance, the user "root" will not be available by design (root password would be left blank, thus disabling login to this account). Use the "vmware" user and the password created during setup to login, then use 'sudo' ...