Basically, the zimbra upgraded on new server must be at least 7.1.3 before able to upgrade to 7.2? You have tried upgrading with 7.1.2 right?
Is your server working currently, without hiccup?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:23 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Successful Upgrade of Zimbra 7.1.1 and Centos 5.6 to Zimbra 7.2 and Centos 6.2
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1259