- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: [SOLVED] Outlook and Nested Distibution Lists
- Replies: 3
- Views: 451
I am getting the same "Note: You are trying to send on behalf of a person whose address is not found. Perhaps the GAL has not been downloaded." error. For kicks I tried using the full email address not just the username in the account setup, but that didn't fix it for me. I have a sing...
I have 'Enabled DNS Lookups' on the MTA settings of server and global. This seems to have helpd push 90% of them through with still a few hanging out there. Could that then still be related to not having a PTR record as our ISP has suggested?
I'm seeing the exact same error was what was in that other post. Feb 20 11:35:05 mail postfix/smtp: 942905C1B51: to=, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=5, d$ Feb 20 11:35:05 mail postfix/smtp: 942905C1B51: to=, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=5, delay$ Feb 20 11:35:05 m...
I am seeing the same issue, but I can't find that it is a firewall issue. Below is my pix config anything look wrong there? My ISP says it is related to us not having a PTR record with them. fixup protocol dns maximum-length 512 fixup protocol ftp 21 fixup protocol h323 h225 1720 fixup protocol ...