- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 pm
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: SPNEGO on the appliance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1127
Hi Jon,Just got the same problem here. First, make sure your SSO configuration is correct by pointing your browser to /service/spnego/snoop.jsp. If successful, this will give you all the information about the authentication. Then, try the follolwing URL: /service/spnego/ This should let you enter yo...
- Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:24 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Cipher Filtering for SMTP and SMTPS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 375
A Zimbra's MTA would by default require to link to the LDAP for routing incoming emails to the relevant mailstore. As far as I know, there is no easy way to have it using an alternate transport map while staying in Zimbra's design (zimbra would rewrite the various Postfix config files). So w...
The best way to acheive some kind of H/A would be to setup a replicated LDAP near the MTAs. If for some reason the mailbox server is not available, the MTAs will queue the messages for future delivery without requiring any extra hop.