- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
After poking around in /opt/vmware-zca-installer/bin/zca-fixhosts, I can see that it does a lot of editing of the network config AND runs on start-up. Most likely this is the culprit.I also found: /opt/vmware/share/vami/vami_get_networkWhich results in: ------------ root@mail103:~# /opt/vmware/share...
Results of: ovfenv -- root@mail103:~# ovfenv Unable to find the ovf environment. --zca-fixhosts.log repeats the same few lines, and since I couldn't get attachment to work, I will just paste a few iterations of the repeated log entries:root@mail103:~# cat /opt/vmware-zca-installer/zca-fixhosts.l...
- Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: Appliance Beta5 issues
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1717
This was not addressed as of: 8.0.0 GA Release (zca-22.214.171.124-1147_OVF10.ova)I just installed today on vSphere Server (Img: ESXi-5.0.0-20120302001-standard) using vSphere Client 5.0.0 (Build: 623373) and still no method to set or configure the network settings.All IP's on the "initial configu...