- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Removing Unchecked tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 808
Hey guys, this is what you need to do to remove the tag (it will *NOT* survive an upgrade, so you need to repeat these steps whenever you upgrade): In order to turn off this subject tagging, chmod u+w and go into /opt/zimbra/amavisd/sbin/amavisd and edit this line:$undecipherable_subject_tag = '...
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 am
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: Inconsistent behaviour during OVF deployment
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2113
I just started a 60-day trial with zca-220.127.116.119532 and ran into the same problem. I was told there is no support during the trial because there are too many trials in progress right now. I am not able to open a ticket. I don't want to purchase before knowing this is an issue that can be resolve...