Thanks for the advise , I added the a zimbraVirtualHostname on my domain with my zimbrahostname and now it's working fine.
Is this a regression? I do not remember having to manage this attribute to use AS. Is this related to Zextras integration?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:00 am
- Forum: Zimbra Collaboration 8.8 Beta
- Topic: No response for Activesync after upgrade
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1280
Hello got an empty response from Nginx when trying to connect on Activesync (http/1.1 444) while ZWC or ZCO are working fine. Both server used were in 8.7.11 and then upgraded to 8.8.2 and after 8.8.4 email@example.com [10/Oct/2017:09:43:19 +0200] "OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync HTTP/1.1&qu...
- Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Forwarding to closed list of domain
- Replies: 0
- Views: 439
Hello, I'd like to allow forwarding to only a closed list of external domain. I did not find any information about these feature, either forwarding is allowed or not (with a forward address or via filters), but not allowed for a restricted list of domain. Is it doable or not at all? thanks for your ...
- Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Domain Name error in Step 1 of 2
- Replies: 0
- Views: 210
Hello,I try to install a ZCS appliance zca-188.8.131.521542 running vSphere 5.1. IP, DNS (MX and A records) and hostname are correctly configured as shown below root@zimbra:~# dig zimbra.tap.admoe.infra.ftgroup; <<>> DiG 9.7.0-P1 <<>> zimbra.tap.admoe.infra.ftgroup ;; global options: +cmd ;; Got answer...