- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:07 pm
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Yahoo accounts disabled when sending any email
- Replies: 1
- Views: 988
For weeks (maybe up to months) when any email is send from my Yahoo account in Desktop, synching for that account is disabled. Gmail works fine, and still syncs. As soon as the email is deleted from the outbox (it never gets sent) Inbox message will again sync. I've seen multiple notes that this...
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: New Contact only in 1 address book, moving to another deletes others
- Replies: 1
- Views: 250
Same problem, I create a new contact and place it in Local, then it's not in Gmail or Yahoo. If I move it to Gmail, there it is. But if I move it to Yahoo it's now gone from Gmail. I need a way to add a contact, have it in local, Gmail, and Yahoo. I don't want to have to export and impor...