- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:07 pm
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Yahoo accounts disabled when sending any email
- Replies: 1
- Views: 781
For weeks (maybe up to months) when any email is send from my Yahoo account in Desktop, synching for that account is disabled. Gmail works fine, and still syncs. As soon as the email is deleted from the outbox (it never gets sent) Inbox message will again sync. I've seen multiple notes that this...
- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: New Contact only in 1 address book, moving to another deletes others
- Replies: 1
- Views: 222
Same problem, I create a new contact and place it in Local, then it's not in Gmail or Yahoo. If I move it to Gmail, there it is. But if I move it to Yahoo it's now gone from Gmail. I need a way to add a contact, have it in local, Gmail, and Yahoo. I don't want to have to export and impor...