- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm
- Forum: CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync
- Topic: Zimbra 8 <-> iOS, shared cals
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2970
I found that the following steps got shared calendars working on Zimbra 8.0.4 paired with an iPhone running iOS 7:1.) On your device, double click the home button and end the calendar task by firing it towards the top of the screen.2.) On your desktop Zimbra, Go to the Preferences-Calendar settings ...
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: [SOLVED] Yet Another Backup Script for Community Version
- Replies: 662
- Views: 46631
Regarding Zimbra versions 8.0.2 and newer, here's a summary some of the information from around the forum regarding the changed backup requirement. I've included some specific command examples as well. The file /opt/zimbra/data/ldap/mdb/db/data.mdb is thinly provisioned (also called sparsely...