- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm
- Forum: Community News
- Topic: Can we still contribute wiki pages to Zimbra Wiki?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1370
I don't have a direct answer, but I am willing to be held accountable to fixing this.Getting the community involved not only in the forums, but the wikis and other areas is very important. Step one of this process is getting the Zimbra team re-engaged in the community. I'm here and you shoul...
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Introductions: Rob Howard - Zimbra, CTO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 298
Hi Everyone,I just wanted to briefly introduce myself:My name is Rob Howard (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | twitter: robhoward) and I'm the founder and CTO of Telligent. Telligent is a company I started in 2004 when we created the first integrated suite of social / community capabilities (forums, wikis...