- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:52 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Multiple hosts in "Inbound SMTP host name"
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3942
I have same question and so surprised that no one understand and able to answer... Same question here. I'll break it down barney style... We have the same setup. The reason there are two (2) MX records is that a larger organization cannot simply have one (1) SPAM/AV server for mail. If that goes do...
- Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Re-importing Local Folders
- Replies: 2
- Views: 413
Hi,I had a client update his Zimbra desktop. He had local folders in his previous Zimbra Desktop version. Now that he is upgraded to version 7.2.2 I can't find a way to re-import those local folders again. He did not export anything before the move. Also I was able to find all the local folders ...