- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:55 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: HTML email fails to load
- Replies: 4
- Views: 631
Hi, When I receive HTML emails from certain email addresses they don't seem to load past the main headers. (I have attached a sample to this post) It is not all HTML emails so I tried adding the email extension to the trusted addresses list, I also selected "Display pictures aut...
- Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:48 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: [SOLVED] Yet Another Backup Script for Community Version
- Replies: 662
- Views: 46607
It seems that Zimbra have done something to the 8.0.5 version, specifically to the data.mdb file as now rsync --exclude command doesn't seem to work and where before I had no issues it seems to be including this file in the hot sync backup meaning I am running out of space on my 60gb SSD