- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:31 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Why my picture in attach file don't show in message body.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 818
WHEN I ATTACHED IMAGE FILE IN MY MESSAGE AND I CHECKED BOX OF "SHOW IMAGES IN MESSAGE BODY" AND I SEND TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. RECEIVER DON'T SEE MY IMAGE.(PLEASE SEE EXAMPLE IN ATTACH FILE.)I USED ZCS 7.2.3(OPEN SOURCE EDITION) AND I SET MY DISPLAY EMAIL AS HTML, TOO.IF YOU HAVE A SOLUTIO...