- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: IRONMAIDEN 8.0.3 ported to FreeBSD
- Replies: 46
- Views: 5238
I'm trying to install this in a FreeNAS jail. Using the file located on: Zimbra on FreeBSD - Zimbra :: WikiThe first problem I have is it not recognizing /etc/hosts. It keeps telling me that I do not have the proper format when I know for an absolute fact I do:#/etc/hosts 192.168.1.194 hostname....