- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 pm
- Forum: Mobility
- Topic: Z-Push Zimbra Backend (Push Email, Contacts, Appointments & Tasks)
- Replies: 1074
- Views: 198588
Hi AllI am just looking for a suggestion, I am running zimbra 8.0.7, zpush 2.1.3 with the latest zimbra backend on a centos 6.5 X64 machine, apache is running answering on port 80 for z-push and zimbra is ansewring on https, everything is working fine, but I would like to use z-push on https but I a...