I to have the same problem.
Ubuntu 14.04 and Zimbra 8.5.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra 8.5.0 and centos 7 not working after reboot
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4534