At the end, I solve the problem by disabling zimbra-dnscache.
In any case, thanks.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:42 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: dnscache will not start
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4280
Hey AndrewN, I have the same problem that you (dnscache will not start), and i want to fix the error in the forward-addr entry (of course i has another error). But i don't know how to fix it, because by change the entry manually in the file conf/unbound.conf doesn't work. Can you please tell...