- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
My trail will be up soon, zimbra is not working, for me most programs, that I have ever used require a disk for instalation my thoughts is you can't use documentation.
To install programs such as this ?
- Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 pm
- Forum: Installation Help
- Topic: Have tried every thing that I know ?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1215
- Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:30 pm
- Forum: General Zimbra Feedback
- Topic: Having problems with zimbra
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1117
I think this whole 60 day trail is a joke send all kinds documentation but no way of setting anything up ?
If you can't get anything to work ? I do not think i need this service.