- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:04 pm
- Forum: Migration
- Topic: Guide to Migrate from Sendmail/Pop3/IMAP to Ubuntu Zimbra
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2498
Yup... it seems that imapsync is still the kind of migrating imap server to zimbra. In my case, I have to migrate our server from exim (freebsd 7.2) to Zimbra (CentOS 7) and there are lots of the share folders which are used as public imap folders to all mailbox. I also don't have each users'...
Understand and appreciated for any one of you keep supporting here! Whatever this software is designed for or targeted for which group of people, but it's meaningful and useful if there is a statistics for the forum / community to show the visited no. & total / online users. That would let t...
It's because this forum is not as good as before. I am not sure whether the 'you' behind the account phoenix is that one I communicated before or not... If you are the staff that using this account from starting until Today, I wonder what's your feeling about the difference in betwee...
I can't agree more! The upgrade is really a bad one! I don't like to new look... that they call it "community" but actually not much people here... so how can it be called community? I love the old forum!! I just back and wanted to access to the forum(community), but my account see...
- Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 pm
- Forum: Community News
- Topic: Can't use my previous login a/c?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1309
Hi, I am the old users and used ZCS since many years ago before it's under Yahoo. But I have a long time didn't come back to the forum... and recently just found that Zimbra the brand is changed on hand by another... again! Anyway, as I can't found any way to ask like general discussion ...