Can you post where the code is cutted?
Pode postar onde o cÃƒÂ³digo ÃƒÂ© cortado?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:14 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra 8.5.1foss webclient and outlook 2007-2010
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1939
I found the same problem. Zimbra web client cuts the message in style code. Can you send the style code part completely for my analyse? Outlook use Word as HTML editor and it don't ignore error. In any other client mail, the message appears well. So, in this case we have 2 problems. 1- Zimbra cu...