- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:07 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: After Upgrade on 8.7 amavis go away
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2826
Hi I had similar problem. After upgrde to zcs-8.7.0_GA_1659.UBUNTU12_64.20160628202549.tgz on ubuntu 12.04 amavisd stopped working properly. I debuged this by putting amavis foreground: /opt/zimbra/common/sbin/amavisd -X no_conf_file_writable_check -c /opt/zimbra/conf/amavisd.conf debug Each passing...