- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:45 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Unable to install SSL on a domain from zimbra admin panel.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4294
I'm having a similar problem with a new installation on Zimbra 8.7 FOSS edition. I've got a system with two domains, each with their own SSL key/certification from a commercial CA. I've done all the proper configuration, including installing the certs/key via the CLI and creating the virtual host n...
- Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:57 am
- Forum: Users
- Topic: Filter - no "Redirect to Address" option
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4611
Hi everyone, I use Zimbra 8.7.0_GA_1659.FOSS version upgraded from 8.6. One user asked me today how can he redirect specific incoming mails. I wanted to show him, because I did redirect mail report just few days ago, but he really did not have "Redirect to Address" option in filter actions...