- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting Community Projects on GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/ and in our Official GitHub as well: https://github.com/Zimbra
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: OpenDKIM Filter: Unable to bind to port inet:8465
- Replies: 3
- Views: 656
Thanks, it helps me with the same problem.
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 am
- Forum: Zimbra Drive
- Topic: Zimbra Drive - How to Install guide v0.1
- Replies: 49
- Views: 10312
I have the same problem as jcben. Users are created in nextcloud but in zimbra it shows "Error occured on getting Drive folders" and in mailbox.log i have same tracestack as user above me.
- Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:37 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Zimbra 8.7 NE - invalid trial license
- Replies: 0
- Views: 451
Hello, i upgrade my Zimbra Open Source 8.7 to Network Edition, I have trial license for 60 days, during installation i cannot add my license, because it says that cannot connect to activation server, so I install it with --skip-activation-check and now in Admin Panel if i want to add license it says...