- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:46 am
- Forum: Virtualization
- Topic: zimbraMtaMyNetworks do not apply change
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7775
Hi, i've got Zimbra Collaboration Suite Appliance Update to 184.108.40.2066. My ISP change my ip from 220.127.116.11/16 to 18.104.22.168/16 so i must change it in mynetworks. But if i use the zmprov modifyServer there is no change: su - zimbra $ postconf mynetworks mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 X.X.X.X/X 22.214.171.124/16...