Hello guys !
I want to set up not allowing users to delete messages on the server. Is this possible?
Thanks everyone !
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 am
- Forum: Zimlets
- Topic: error after installing java extension in 2FA FOSS
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2753
Hey everyone, I install 2FA in https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/zimbra-foss-2fa ,everything is fine when I install it to the 18th step, but after the java extension, my zimbra server has an error, the web client cannot log in, the admin page is empty,I using CentOS 7.x and Zimbra 8.8.6. The comma...