- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
It seems to be broken since 8.8.15 P5. Fixes that worked for other people (remove & install zimbra-chat) didn't work on my Ubuntu16, I still get the following Unknown command sent to server: ZxChatRequest method: [unknown] msg: unknown document: ZxChatRequest code: service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT is th...
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:16 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x and Ubuntu OS update corrupts/removes Zimbra installation
- Replies: 40
- Views: 90321
Followed your instructions D.J. (Thank you) but now, none of the zimbra commands are found. zmcontrol: command not found I can't start zimbra. When I try even as root, no difference. zmmailboxdctl: command not found Did I miss something?