You are right, there are 2 servers.
I never realized this, because I did an automatic (default) installation.
I found a second certificate installation option in the admin portal, this fixed the issue.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:20 pm
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Certificate on admin portal
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1749
I installed a comodo certificate for my zimbra server, using this description: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Installing_a_Comodo_SSL_Certificate_on_Zimbra_Collaboration The certificate is installed and works fine when using the standard https url to access a mailbox, but when I open the admin portal ...