- Zimbra Collaboration 8.6 Patch 9 now available (includes fix for CVE-2017-8802). Read the announcement.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.7 + Zimbra Connector for Outlook 8.8.7 are available.. Read the announcement.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:40 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.x and Ubuntu OS update corrupts/removes Zimbra installation
- Replies: 40
- Views: 67664
and hows all for the 8.7.3? I seems to run all okay on my local TEST servers when i go like described here viewtopic.php?p=274575#p274575
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: Update from Ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 and zcs 8.6 to 8.7
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6209
Hi, I had almost the same upgrade, only the updating zimbra version was a lil bit older (8.5.1) and zcs-8.7.3 is out already :) first shutdown zimbra su - zimbra zmcontrol stop upgrade Ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 backup your install_history cause it sometimes gets somehow damage uring the update the insta...