- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11 - Chat and Drive in early state - ephemeral data in beta. ZCO is now included again, and new ZCO Release. Fixed XSS vulnerability as well. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:26 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: GetAppointment by uid using SOAP API
- Replies: 1
- Views: 674
Hello all, I'm trying to fetch an appointment by uid using the SOAP API. Here's a SSCCE using the php wrapper ( https://github.com/zimbra-api/zimbra-api ): <?php require 'vendor/autoload.php'; use Zimbra\Enum\AccountBy; use Zimbra\Mail\MailFactory; use Zimbra\Struct\AccountSelector; $api = MailFacto...