- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
I received a DL link in my email after requesting to join the ZD beta and forums. I was very happy using ZD 7.2.2 when I started having issues with Java and Linux. I was able to get ZD 7.2.5 working, and 7.2.8, at the expense of deleting Lightzone, a graphics app very much in need of Java 64bit. ZD ...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:42 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra desktop unable to access yahoo mail
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7440
I was just reading this forum after posting my own error report when trying to add Yahoo account. I love ZD above others as the email list contains checkboxes allowing me to delete email without opening it. Other email apps I have tried do not allow such clicking and deleting. I have tried many, but...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 pm
- Forum: Error Reports
- Topic: Failure adding email accounts
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1289
Good morning. I am using Xubuntu 16, with xfce, and Zimbra Desktop 7.2.5. I'm getting errors trying to add email accounts from Yahoo. I was able to add my Gmail account. I don't think the error is caused by the fact that I am using 7.2.5. While I realize there is an updated version of ZD, there are ...