I am a developer writing a C++ program to intercept e-mails.
Where do you store SSL certificates in Zimbra Desktop 7.2.8 on Windows 8.1?
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Running an yum/apt update-upgrade? Possibly you have the next popup - The Open Chat Zimlet needs to be updated! - Read how to fix it in a few seconds https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Chat/The_Open_Chat_Zimlet_needs_to_be_updated
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra Desktop 7.2.8
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1803
Hi, guys! I am writing a feature which intercepts SMTP e-mails. It works good with Thunderbird, Mailbird and other clients except Zimbra and The Bat!. All communications are secure, it means I parse e-mails sent either via STARTTLS or via SSL/TLS. Note, I understand that SSL 3.0 is equal to TLS 1.0 ...