- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.6 is available - Improved real-time backup and restore, HSM, Mobile Sync, HSM and Zimbra Chat and Zimbra Drive. Read the announcement.
- Are you using Zimbra Open Source and you need Backup, Mobile sync and more? We have a solution for you - https://www.zimbra.com/zimbra-suite-plus/
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub: https://github.com/Zimbra and check the Community Projects too: https://github.com/Zimbra-Community/
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 pm
- Forum: Installation and Upgrade
- Topic: ISSUE WITH ZIMBRA INSTALLATION
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2496
When I try to isntall zimbra (./install.sh) I had next message. root@mail:~# cd zcs* root@mail:~/zcs-8.6.0_GA_1153.UBUNTU14_64.20141215151116# ./install.sh Operations logged to /tmp/install.log.3145 Checking for existing installation... zimbra-ldap...NOT FOUND zimbra-logger...NOT FOUND zimbra-mta.....