- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:29 am
- Forum: Administrators
- Topic: Gmail / ActiveSync delete command loop sync causing sync issues and high CPU usage on mobiles and Zimbra server
- Replies: 0
- Views: 441
Gmail / ActiveSync delete command loop sync causing sync issues and high CPU usage on mobiles and Zimbra server
Hi fellow sysadmins! We have been troubleshooting for 6 months with NG mobile module an issue where several makes and models of Android from Nokia, Motorola, Huawei and Sony mobiles accumulate activesync delete commands into their internal queue locally on the mobile device itself. This happens with...
We have trouble with the brand new ZimbraDrive plugin for Nextcloud. (We followed instructions here: https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Zimbra_Drive/How_to_Install_Zimbra_Drive) The plugin does not seem to be able to save its configuration. The configuration under Admin settings turn into blank again if y...