- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Zimbra 7.3.0 wont launch after upgrade
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6025
I too just received an update notice. Upon completion, Zimbra fails to open and gives the following long error list. I don't know enough to know what this means. HTTP ERROR 500 Problem accessing /zimbra/desktop/console.jsp. Reason: com/zimbra/cs/taglib/tag/i18n/GetLocaleRequestTag Caused by: java.la...